[High player count]RealmCraft [Whitelist][Free Diamonds][1.8][Indycraft 1.23]

• IGN: NullDragon
    Industrial craft?: I've played it before on singleplayer, a bit new to IC2.
    Have you ever played on Realmcraft servers before?: Don't think so. Usually have done private servers in the past.
    Did someone invite you to the servers: Nope, looked around on the forums for a good IC2 server and found this one.

I've already started building on the server, and haven't griefed or anything and have gotten power and a nice working base so far.

• first someone steal all mine and a friends items, steal our oil tank ?
    are you kidding me ?
    well, who cares -.-
    just one more fail server -.-

Tho we try our best we cannot catch and ban Every single griefer, tho i do work to improve the playing environment for the players!

• It has become almost unplayable for me since I built a BC quarry, the engines dont work and so I have to use redstone clock which lags and half the time I place a redstone torch my client crashes.

Sometimes I crash as soon as I log in, all was fine till I started using the BC stuff.

Now i'm crashing when I place a block.

Shame as I really liked the server.

• Applying for whitelist in case it gets turned on.

IGN(In game Name): cblack9999
    Have you ever played industrial craft before?: Yes, in some servers and in SSP.
    Have you ever played on realmcraft servers before?: Um...no.
    Did someone invite you to join our server? If so who(In Game Name)? Nobody invited me, I looked in the forum.

• I cant even log in without crashing :<

Tried a fresh jar even reinstalling the mods but nothing works :/

Is your quarry still up and running? Maybe that's what is causing this massive lag and possibly your crashes.. We must destroy it!

• I destroyed the quarry almost as soon as I made it, and yes I have all the fixes.

I play other IC2 BC servers fine, even with working engines and quarrys, its a server issue causing this I'm sure of it.

• first someone steal all mine and a friends items, steal our oil tank ?
    are you kidding me ?
    well, who cares -.-
    just one more fail server -.-

Just make a personal chest and hide the oil tank underground. It's not that hard to set up. :)

• IGN(In game Name): Ebr1th1l
    Have you ever played industrial craft before?: Scince before telsa coils\teleporters.
    Have you ever played on realmcraft servers before?: No.
    Did someone invite you to join our server? If so who(In Game Name)? No, sir.

Please note I do have a ban on record with Mcbans. (Just one) and I do not deny it.

• IGN(In game Name): arb1ter26
    Have you ever played industrial craft before?: Yes. I'm kind of new, but I understand IC pretty well.
    Did someone invite you to join our server? If so who(In Game Name)? Nope

Never been banned afaik; I haven't played much SMP.

• IGN(In game Name): arb1ter26
    Have you ever played industrial craft before?: Yes. I'm kind of new, but I understand IC pretty well.
    Did someone invite you to join our server? If so who(In Game Name)? Nope

Never been banned afaik; I haven't played much SMP.

Added to the whitelist