Question: List of block IDs?

• 1. I was wondering if there is a list for the block IDs for Industrial Craft 2 items and blocks

2. IC2 1.15

3. I've already searched for one, but have not found it. And also, if it's 0-255, Block ID 0 in minecraft is air :o

• I've got nothing there because I had to do some uninstalling to figure out what mod was causing me an error. Plus that config folder is nowhere near industrial craft, so how the hell was I supposed to know about it? Having a list posted would have stopped me from asking this question in the first place, so don't blame me.

now post the list! >:(

• I appoligise, for a moment there I thought that the config file for a Minecraft mod would fit nicely in a config folder under Minecraft folder.

As for the Block ID listing:

You may think that there are blocks missing, but IC2 conserves block ID usage by having several blocks under one ID and then using the damage value to seperate them.

To find the damage values, as that would undoubtedly be the next question, I suggest using the mod Too Many Items to view them ingame while playing a singleplayer world.

• thank you! Just wish Tanzinite would upload a patch for his modpack 1.8.1 becuase one of the class files replaces a class file for minecraft forge x3;

yeah, I'm a cheater >.>;