Items in inventory are wrong. How do I fix this please?

• Okay, not sure if this problem is occurring with BuildCraft or RedPower but it defiantly is all IC2 related items. I"ve been googling and attempting to deal with it but using a golden chestplate as a fully charged RE Battery is getting old fast :/

To be perfectly clear here is the complete list of mods I currently have installed in this world:
    Modloader, Modloader MP, Audio Mod, Forge, IC2, BuildCraft, RedPower, humans+, pumpkin re-breather
    ModOptionsAPI, Mine Essence, Battle Towers, Airship, Arrows, Biome Caves, Convenient Inventory
    Death Chest, Floating Islands, More Dungeons, Recipe Book, Secret Switches, Shelf, Slimes at 32
    Sponges, Zan's Mini-map, MoareAI's logic pack, Multi-Use Doors, Stained Glass, ItemSpriteAPI and
    Equivalent Exchange

The Images in the action bar are: helmets are dusts, the coal is refined iron and the last two are a solar panel and a generator. Except machines and wire placed take the form they are supposed to.

Any helpful input would be greatly appreciated.

• Crap, now I have to go back and see which mod I installed that for. I tried as much as possible to condense this list as much as possible.

• The mod of these I know that uses Itemsprite is EqEx, but it also has a Forge version. My next bet would be floating islands as the Aether is also incompatible with Forge, but thats just a guess.

• Hrm, thanks for the quick feedback guys! I just learned about the Technic pack by Kakermix. I think that's what I was trying to go for with this pack.