IndustrialCraft2 API javadoc failing!

• So I am currently trying to build the latest version of my API but I am having persistent errors with the IC2 API. I am trying to create a TileEntity which works with IC2 but every time I build (and I am on the latest Gradle build 4.2.1 and the latest java version and the latest 1.11.2 mapping stable_32) I get this error with the javadoc on IC2:

Where PATH represents the path to the mod and USERPATH represents the path to the user i.e. C:/Users/USERNAME

The build file is as follows:

Thanks for the help in advance. I really hope I can fix this issue. For the code, visit http://github.com/CJMinecraft01/CJCore

• Official Post

As someone who never used javadoc in gradle or even the javadoc program, I don't know for sure, but to me it looks like this:

javadoc is trying to generate the javadocs for everything in the classpath, including dependencies (which it shouldn't). Try setting up the javadoc build task like JEI does.

Another thing: You're compiling against build 9 of the 1.11 version of IC2. Try using the newest build as a dependency and see if that works.

• Thanks for the advice! I have managed to fix this by adding this to my build file:

Code
    allprojects {
        tasks.withType(Javadoc) {
            options.addStringOption('Xdoclint:none', '-quiet')
        }
    }

Thank you so much!