{Support Request] No sound at all

• I have no sound at all in mincecraft after installing IC2.

sound was working after i installed the pre-req's (modloader, modloadermp, mcforge, and whatever that other thing mentiontioned on the 1.15 install page was)

tried to use the soundsystem update thingy, but couldnt get proper install instructions, and it was causing crashes.

What am i doing wrong, what do i need to do to fix it.

as always, thank you community.

PS: My first post had a lot more detailed information in it, but since it was deleted, im feeling frustrated and dont feel like spending another 30 minutes typing it back up, since no one told me why it was deleted..... not seeing htis in the bug or support section, so i would like to think that not why it got deleted.....

• I'm having this same issue but I crash when trying to turn up the sound in options. Will the paulscode file fix it?

I'm not an engineer but damn you make me want to be with this mod!

• Thank you sir for that quick responce. It works perfectly now.

To the guy above me, yes, deleteing the paulscode folder, then copying the paulscode folder from the soundsystem fix into minecraft.jar solved it.

• Thank you sir for that quick responce. It works perfectly now.

To the guy above me, yes, deleteing the paulscode folder, then copying the paulscode folder from the soundsystem fix into minecraft.jar solved it.

Awesome thanks got tired of looking behind me for creepers and such. MinecraftCreeper

I'm not an engineer but damn you make me want to be with this mod!