OreGen not working correctly in build

  • I'm trying to figure out if I goofed on oregen options in the config.

    I am not generating any lead or uranium ore at all on 2.8.73 on a new world.

    I noticed the configs are drastically different from the prior version i used which was 2.8.55.

    I also tried making adjustments to the ic2.ini file and they just get wiped out and replaced back with the default config settings. Was going to test in creative single mode to see if its something else.

  • I was making attempts to reduce the amount of uranium and lead generated to slow people down making reactors.

    Only thing changed:

    [worldgen / lead]

    ; Cluster size

    size = 2

    This prevented it from spawning completely