Mark III-.66B (or Mark II-1B-SUC)

• So ive been working on reactor designs for that last 3 days, thinking about posting some of them but i wanted to get a design that was truely unique and fits almost every criteria it could. I have a few designs I was going to post today, but I finally hit a breakthrough with the latest design ive gotten. I just need someone to double check the math on the reactor before i get ahead of myself.

Also if someone could post an equation that i can use to just plug in the coolant, heat, blablabla to get a correct reading instead of me running the reactor 500 ticks and checking the data that would be awesome. So ya onto the reactor

http://test.vendaria.net/index…HCHUUHCCCHHCCHCCCCHCHCHCC

Mark III-.75B (or Mark-II-1B-SUC)

If anyone can find a way to squeeze out 1 less heat/t out of this design, it can be called a Mark II-1B without needing any ice (maybe).

Now for my math i did.

At 500 ticks (enough time for the reactor to equalize itself) i got 635 heat, ill round up to 640 for safety reasons.

Since 500 ticks is 1/20 of a cycle i multiplied the heat by 20 and got 12,800 heat. That amounts to a .78 runtime, ill round down to .66 for safety reasons to hit just under 8,500 heat instead of 10,000.

Now to run a full cycle with the full 12,800 heat itll take 14 ice blocks to take down the 3,000 excess heat, but use 22 to again be safe and run at 8,400 heat full cycle.