Tutorial Request

• I am not sure where this goes but...
    I played IC1, and I know quite a bit about it. However, I am confused about the changes to IC2.
    So, in short, could someone make a tutorial detailing all the changes between the two versions and what new blocks do etc?

• Here is a quick overview of what changed:

Rubber. In order to obtain rubber, you need to find special rubber trees. Rubber trees look a bit different, in that they have little yellow dots on their logs. Right clicking on one of these dots will shoot out resin, which you can pick up and throw into a furnace/extractor for rubber. To find rubber trees, look for trees that has two leave blocks sticking out on top.

Wires are now way smarter, and can be split into more than 2 directions. It however should be noted that the copper wire loss is now 1 EU every 5 blocks, so be careful
    There are also gold, HV, and fiber glass wires, each capable of handling different amounts of current and having different EU loss.

3 Tiers of energy: LV, MV, and HV.
    LV is low voltage, and is the only type most machines will accept. Batboxes and LV transformer emit 32 EU/t, or low voltage EU.
    MV is medium voltage, and is outputted by the MFE and MV transformer at 128 EU/t.
    HV is high voltage, and is outputted by the MFS and HV transformer at 512 EU/t.
    Note that copper wire is only able to handle LV current.

Painters. Painters can paint wires a certain color, allowing one to separate wire that are right by each other.

Wrenches now not only remove machines, but also will turn it facing to you. You see, blocks like the batboxs, mfe, mfs now only output on one side, which is marked by a dot. Using a wrench, you can turn the dot to face you. Transformers accept current from the 3 dot side, and output to other sides, unless redstone'd

Batteries now no longer instantly decharge/recharge. They take a few seconds to recharge, and instead of dumping all the energy at once, will empty it.
    Recharging the drill/chainsaw does not need the mobile charger anymore. If your right click while holding a battery, it will recharge your tool, albeit each click only recharges a fraction of the tool.

Recipes for several machines have changed, and multiple new machines have been added. I suggest you check the industrialcraft wiki for further info.

Nuclear reactor has been completely overhauled. Instead of simplying throwing uranium in, one needs to setup a elaborate pattern of coolant cells, uranium cells and other components. Check the nuclear engineering section of this forum.

Fuel has been overhauled, using reusable fuel cans. Again, check the wiki for further info.