| FactoryCraft | [ IC2 v1.23] [BuildCraft 2.2.5] [Redpower 2] [Minefactory 1.3.2] [Powerconverters] Whitelisted!

• java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BuildCraftTransport
    at powercrystals.powerconverters.PowerConverterCore.afterModsLoaded(PowerConverterCore.java:76)
    at mod_PowerConverters.ModsLoaded(mod_PowerConverters.java:29)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:832)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at aam.<init>(aam.java:61)
    at aam.<clinit>(aam.java:10)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BuildCraftTransport
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 9 more

• whitelist updated!

and randompeople i cant give that out but i did update the link to the version of powerconverters that you will need

• I dont know, but i cant download powerconverters "old" releases, and the one you have at you're front page is for server :S so can you either send me the Client version or update to 1.1.0? ;) plz really want to play. (finally done with test's at school)

ps: sorry for misspelling if i have :P

• I dont know, but i cant download powerconverters "old" releases, and the one you have at you're front page is for server :S so can you either send me the Client version or update to 1.1.0? ;) plz really want to play. (finally done with test's at school)

ps: sorry for misspelling if i have :P

sorry!! huge brainfart on my part I updated the link to the client version..

• Hi I would apply for me and my dad to be white-listed:IGN's: Travo97 and GhostRyder2
    Why I want to join: because the server me and my dad were playing on before hasn't been on for two days and we would like to play some more IC2/Buildcraft SMP together.
    Thanks

• whitelist updated!!

edit: sorry it took so long guys im visiting family right now and i didnt have reliable internet last night and most of today

• for some reason minecraft crashes every time it try to join the server, it runs fine on single player and other servers but crashes when i join this one, is anyone experiencing the same thing? Does anyone have help?
    Edit: i have even tried deleting my .minecraft and reinstalling everything. HELP?

• are you still having this problem? and also is ghostryder having the same problem? is it just your account or it could be just on your computer? let me know what you find out also if you know the coords where you were building or where it started crashing?