IC2 2.8.169 crashes on SpongeForge 1.12.2 server, unable to find Forge GuiScreen class

• I am using the latest 1.12.2 Forge build, 14.23.5.2847 and IC2 2.8.169-ex112.

This version works fine on the client with all of the other mods installed.

Version 2.8.170 works fine on the server, however it does reproduce issue #2624 where all blocks show as Industrial TNT and have no GUI until leaving the server and logging back on. If there is a way to fix this bug and use the release build instead of this one, please let me know as that is preferrable.

I will include the stacktrace below, but if you would like to see the full crash report including all 150+ mods loaded, click here for the crash, and here for the full log.

Thank you for any help!

• Hi.

I can partially confirm this on my Forge .2847 (not SpongeForge) server, where the server crashes with this error:

https://pastebin.com/hBzhBfPD

I think spikespaz is referring to version 2.8.196 (not 169 I guess), because for me 2.8.188 is working. I did not test every version down to this, but 2.8.196 to 2.8.194 do not work for me.

And I'm only talking about the server, my client starts with no errors - didn't try to connect though because obviously the server didn't start. ;)

Thank you as well for any help.