[IC2 Exp | 1.7.10] Advanced Everything Else

• This addon is heavily inspired by "Advanced Solar Panels" and is aimed at making expensive and highly productive versions of all other currently existing IC2 generators the same way that ASP does for solar panels. They will also be more complicated to use than their usual version, which will be achieved by adding various mechanics limiting their use to them

• New level of Generator was added: Generator Lvl 2. It generates twice as much energy, has four times the buffer size and requires compressed air to work. Craft recipe is similar to that of an advanced solar panel

• New level of Generator was added: Generator Lvl 3. It generates 80 energy, has 16k buffer size, consumes wood at x2 speed. It requires compressed air and removal of ashes to work. Craft recipe is similar to that of a hybrid solar panel

• New level of Generator was added: Generator Lvl 4. Generates 800 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes wood 8 times as fast. I havent figured out a unique mechanic for it yet, however it still requires compressed air intake and ash removal. Craft recipe is simillar to that of an ultimate hybrid solar panel

• New level of Generator was added: Generator Lvl 5. Generates 8000 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes wood 32 times as fast. I havent figured out a unique mechanic for it yet, however it still requires compressed air intake and ash removal. Craft recipe is simillar to that of a quantum solar panel

• Development plans change: initially I planned to add new mechanics to generators at the same time as adding the generators themselves. From now on I will focus on adding all new generator levels first, then add new mechanics to them in later updates of the mod. Beta version of the mod will be released when all new generator levels will be added

• New levels of Geothermal Generators were added: 2,3,4,5.

Lvl2: Generates 40 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes lava 2 times as fast. Craft recipe is simillar to that of a advanced solar panel

Lvl3: Generates 200 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes lava 4 times as fast. Craft recipe is simillar to that of a hybrid solar panel

Lvl4: Generates 1000 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes lava 8 times as fast. Craft recipe is simillar to that of an ultimate hybrid solar panel

Lvl5: Generates 8000 EU, stores 16k EU, consumes lava 16 times as fast. Craft recipe is simillar to that of a quantum solar panel

• Addon's overall balancing principles were changed. Now instead of trying to achieve generation of about 8000 eu/t on lvl4 of every generator the goal will be to achieve (8192 * base generation of said generator) eu/t. In order to balance this crafting recepies will become more expensive, unnique and intertwined. I currently am in the process of overhauling them, that's why there was no development news recently