Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• Dark prince i understand, the owner landon is very insensitive and all the member are 10 yr old whiny children that point fingers and COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY GOD DAMN THING, landon banned me because i "stole hundreds of items from multiple people and {am} a very bad person that comes from 'scumbag land'" so thats exactly why they are non-pubescent little brats

Haha, seriously? Now you try to quote me completely incorrectly in these forums? If you're going to quote me, at least come reasonably close to what I actually said. I've told you repeatedly that I never said you stole from multiple people. I told you that you emptied two chests with several stacks of items from one person. It's extremely interesting that you argue this, as you know that I have Hawkeye logs that give 100% validity to everything I'm saying. (By the way, not sure where you came up with the "very bad person that comes from scumbag land." If you're going to make stuff up, at least make it sound realistic)

By saying they "COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY GOD DAMN THING," are you implying you wouldn't complain if someone emptied out your chests of ALL of your ores and IC items?

And to anyone in question of realgangstas stealing of hundreds of items, I can provide logs. (Also, after realizing his ban would not be lifted, he threatened to DDoS the server... also have logs of that)

• realgangstas your application is denied you are also on the ban list

• to all those on the white list ... if you are trying to connect to the server and get a error like "connection timed out" this is a issue with minecrafts authentication server and not our server. i have talked to another server admin and they are having the same issue so i am osrry but there is nothing i can do until minecraft's server comes back up

• 1. In game name : MC_POWER

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes,since ic1 7
    im good skilled in ic2 too

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :
    yes mostly issuing

4. additional information :
    Im playing Minecraft since 1.2 Alpha
    And im german but can speak english,too.

• 1. In game name : Gamerick
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Absolutely
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : Been playing since 1.2 and live in the UK

• 1. In game name :Kaifas_

2. Have you played industrial craft before:yea

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :no its my first server

4. additional information : Nothin much first time playin multiplayer lookin forward it
    found this from jakes livestream ;)

• 1. In game name : Riidder

2. Have you played industrial craft before: ye in singleplayer

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no i have not

4. additional information : i just like to build things whit this mods

• 1. In game name : atsza
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes indeed
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : yes but that has been a misunderstoodment

4. additional information : playing since alpha, my memory does not last long

• White list application :
    1. In game name : Verynicholas
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No
    4.Additional information: Well I have been playing since Indev that is about it.

• 1. In game name : tmanrex1

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no

4. additional information : i like to play minecraft with lots of mods in single player and like playing smp

• 1:My ingame name is provooker

2:Yes i already played Industrial and Buildcraft before and i have my own SSP world where i play both

3:No i never was banned from a Server

4: Id really like to join your server because i was searching for one a long time.
    Ive seen that server in the stream from jake and i really liked it so please involve me into that epic server.

• In Game Name: xl_Ranger_lx

Experience in IC2: Played IC1 for a bit

Banned from server before: Nope

Additional: Montreal, Canada, Casual Miner.... And yes I have two accounts Id prefer to use this one though if that is possible. Thanks !

• 1. In game name : sandworm354

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes but not to much

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no

4. additional information : usa been on minecraft since alpha

1. In game name : n1ghthawk75

2. Have you played industrial craft before: briefly but still noobish

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : nope

4. additional information : love minecraft cant get enough hate griefers that is all

1. In game name : Mossisoscar
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In my sp i got quantom armor + it's my birthday :D

1. In game name : rhanai99

2. Have you played industrial craft before: No, but i have seen A LOT of videos on it

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : My twitch.tv name is Parkerthekat :)