Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• 1. In game name : kickgoals

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Slightly, but I can use the wiki all I need to. I do have buildcraft experience.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Not really, I have been kicked, but not a ban.

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : I have no proof, sorry.

• 1. In game name : lx3krypticx

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes I play single player

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : To be completely honest yes. But it was my brother on my account :3 He dosn't play anymore.

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : I have experience with making mods. No links though :P I have been playing for almost 2 years.

• White list application :freeday123

1. In game name :freedaay123

2. Have you played industrial craft before:yes i have and watched vids on it

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :yes i got false reported and so pissed i deleted server D:

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made :nope sorry:P

• 1. In game name : Equinsu

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : As far as i know i havnt

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : Been watchin Jakes stream for a while server looks fun ppl sound cool would be fun to join :)

• 1. In game name : Lancer9

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, I play it in singleplayer.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No.

4. additional information/links to stuff you have made : Been looking for a nice industrialcraft server so I can see what it's like in SMP.

• 1. user pwnfave

2. have i played industialcraft before yes i have

3. have i ever been banned no not as i know of i moght have meed bc the server i played every time i logged in it i dced out

4.play in texas and played minecraft since alpha and love mods

• I would like to join the server to try multiplayer out.
    White list application :

1. In game name :
    oprean

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    only in single player

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :
    no

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made :

• 1. In game name : RecoveryZ3R0. (With a zero at the end)

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Many hours. I've also played on some original IC servers.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : I've been kicked a few times for accidentaly enabling fly mod. (Don't worry I dont use it anymore :thumbup: )

4. additional information: Playing since alpha. Admin on an old Smp server. Wide knowledge of buildcraft, and I know my way around IC2 well enough. :D

• 1. In game name : legomaster14

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : none yet

• 1. In game name :
    gokalex

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    i have my own ic2 server (but coz of bad connection i have to find an other solution with my friends)

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : ofc not lol

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : if u want to see my server contact me on skype, ill give u a tour, (gokalex is also my skype name)

• 1. In game name : Travo97

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes but only SSP

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : I run my own server but it's not IC.

• White list application :

1. In game name : Farew311

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, but mainly messing around with TMI so I don't know very many recipes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Yes but it actually was a bug 8| . I have not been intentionally banned.

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : Haven't really made much to note. I am somewhat OK at redstone, and I am good at wiring stuff.

Also, I have a question. Are nuclear reactors that use consumable coolants (water) ok as long as they won't melt down before the uranium rods run out (given it's unattended)?

• i can approve this but it will take extra blast shielding in case something goes wrong

• My application:
    1. In game name : Neciota

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, I first started playing it about a little bit less than a year ago. When it was just a 'small' mod.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope, not that I can remember.

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made : I made various nuclear reactors, machines and other things.
    :)