small IC2, BC2 redpower2 sever (EE when sever is out) and lots more modded sever

• sever ip 77.111.250.212:25565
    several sever but i want every 1 to work together

mods on the sever

Done.

old post

• Industrial server with EE ? I'm in !
    Yeah, some people think it's cheaty, but it's my way to play and we are free to play the way we want, don't we ? :D
    So count me in for a server featuring these mods.

• I'm totally in if there is room. But I will not be able to pay for the server I'm only 15 and can't get a job When I turn 16 all my money will go to college/gas money I'm sorry still hope I can play =)

I am Part of generation 21 The first time you see this post it in your signature and +1 on every/any forum (so if you see this for the first time you are generation 22 =)

• the sever is up no white list for now only 10 slots its 1st in best dressed for now
    team speek 3 ip teamspeak-2.verygames.net:50047 pass verygames
    sever ip 77.111.250.212:25565

• What mods are installed on here?

I am Part of generation 21 The first time you see this post it in your signature and +1 on every/any forum (so if you see this for the first time you are generation 22 =)

• I'm on and all is working =) gtg for now and why not redpower logic?????

• redpower logic would be nice other then that its awesome almost no lag I was on last night a bit will be on around 5:00 moutain time usa -6:00

EDIT: And timber I think we should do a poll or vote but if more are in favor I don't think its cheating but thats just me...