Support Request: Sound Fix Causes Crash

• I'm using IC2 v1.15. As soon as I install the IC executable JAR, Minecraft takes a really long time to load up and there is no sound. But, when I try to apply the audio fix, the game crashes on the Mojang screen after another long load-up. I've done all the iterations of installing paulscode after or before deleting with extracting directly into the .jar or to an outside file first, but none of them catch. I've tried my mod loadout without IC2 and it loads fast and works fine. I've also started over with a new clean minecraft.jar way more times than I care to remember (mostly because I forgot to back up something before mucking around with it). Here's some error reports that will hopefully help.

Minecraft Crash Error Log

CMD Error Log

ModLoader.txt

Thanks a ton and I'm really looking forward to playing this mod. The server I have set up works fine, and I plan on helping my friends install this as soon as I know what's wrong with mine.

• I've been messing around a little bit, trying different things, but nothing is working. Has anyone seen this? is anyone trying to help me? I could really use it...

FINER: Zip found.
    Oct 16, 2011 9:20:15 PM ModLoader init
    FINER: THROW

Sorry, i thought someone would help you here. Are there any .zip files in your .minecraft/mods folder that come alphabetically after RecipeBook (RedPower, for instance)?
    Cos it seems like you've got a bad .zip -somewhere- ... and modloader did find one after Recipe Book...

I would suggest trying to run Minecraft without any/all mods that come after recipe book in alphabetical order, to see if that works.
    You could try deleting / re-downloading those .zip files and see if the new versions work.

If there are no mods that come after RecipeBook, I'm stumped.

• Nope, there's only the buildcraft ones, industrialcraft. and recipe book. My understanding of my issue is that Minecraft is using too much memory, and the sound system for IC2 isn't able to use any. So the sound fix that the creator posted is supposed to solve that in some way. Is there perhaps another way for me to, as he put it "ensure not to allocate more then [Your RAM] - 200MB"? Because it seems to me that the sound fix is my problem.

• I have the same problem but I just have IC2, the mods required to run it, portalgun mod, and recipe book. I did the things previous posts on this topic suggested, I tried loading risugami's audiomod, nothing. Then I put the soundsystem_update in my minecraft.jar and now the game goes blackscreen even when ic2 sounds are turned off!
    Anyone know what to do after this? I think it just might be the lack of the crashing hotfix because Im don't vividly remember if I put it on this fresh jar and I cannot find the crash hotfix anymore.