Suggestion: Relay Power Waste fix

• Name:
    Relay Power Waste Fix

Description:
    Currently Relays send current regardless of whether or not there is any reason to do so, and as such tend to waste it, making them mostly ineffective at their job, except in a few cases, such as in making a squaricle solar panel. I seem to remember a conversation on the forums about this, where the fact that HV wasted power in a similar situation (when it gets sent back, but there is not enough room for it to be taking back) and it was fixed by doubling the capacity of the HV in the case of power being sent back. (but not normally) I would like relays to work similarly, having 512 capacity, but only accepting 256 of it, and sending all of it each time it is requested. I do however see a small issue with this, namely that you may occationally get power spikes in certain cases, which could cause inconvenient explosions. I am not sure how one could solve this, due to the nature of the setup, In the case of less than 256 input to the relay, sending 256 in that case would work, but could cause a similar issue.