[Suggestion] Add settings to config "WrenchableBlock' in SMP mode

• I have IC2 + BC 2.2.2 server all is fine, but not griffers. Some not good people steal tech with wrench. It's not big problem with cheap tech, but MFSU and other advanced tech is very expencive. Personal safe and Trade o Mat have protection against the wrench, but other items not :(
    Can you add option in config file to set what item can wrench ?

P.S In Minecraft 1.7.3. version i use Bukkit and ported version IC8_55 and plugin LWC. I setup LWC to protect all IC machines. Protection work fine and wrench not work for other players. But in 1.8.1 with Bukkit and ported IC2 1.15 with LWC, this protection not work correct with machines. User can't destroy machines, but easy can wrench it. LWC doesn't intercept destruction of the block by wrench :wacko:

• Does not matter what item can wrench off it will not log it. That is the downside with the convert from vanilla to smp. Their is no hook for that feature. THOUGH there might be so your best bet is to ask the author of logblock to add a logging feature for wrenches.

Also they don't support bukkit here. You can talk about it but their is no official support here for it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.