This seemed like the only forum this could really fit in. Looking to buy a SMP setup (Not rent, inquire inside)

• Okay so basically I have been messing around with SMP Buildcraft and Industrial Craft and Redpower and I haven't been able to make it work with bukkit or MCadmin. I mean, I have, but it always encounters problems (I chopped it up to SMP being broken for BC 2.2.2) BUT i look in the IC2 servers forum and there's tons alive and working.

So, this is what i'm here to say.

I get paid in 9 days (it's a ways away, but I want a few names to be ready for this), I just want someone to throw me up the FILES to create a server that has:
    1.8.1 Minecraft
    BC 2.X.X
    IC2
    RedPower

And some sort of server management system like Bukkit or MCadmin that allows (All I care about) /home /sethome /spawn /tp /tphere

NOTE: Please save yourself the trouble and the time and refrain from posting "Do it yourself". That's not what i'm here for. I'm throwing a few bucks at the idea that someone else could do it for me. Outsourcing I say.

That's what I want. I'm thinking 10$ for just throwing that together shouldn't be too unreasonable should it? I mean, if you are the host of a successful server already, all you gotta do is just send me your server's folder in a .rar and I should be good right? 10$ for that?

I also ask for about a 7 day support incase anything fucks up. I'm not an idiot, I just want this for me and my girlfriend.

What do you say?

Payment will be VIA Verified Paypal. My own. I'm 21 and a Canadian resident (Currency will be CAD or USD, your choice)

• I'll give you the files I am using now for free. Note : running an SMP setup is sorta time maintenance intensive. I have to spend a couple hours every time there's a major version update updating all the files.