Unable to fill jetpack from filled fuel can

• The wiki states you can fill a jetpack from a filled fuel can. I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work. Is this an IC thing and not an IC2 thing?

• I have had the same problem but thought it was just an isolated problem. I have yet to fill a jetpack with a fuel tank.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Pretty sure you have to fill it with a canning machine. I think it is a defect that you are not able to fill the jetpack with a fuel can however.

And the wiki really needs to correctly indicate which information pertains to IC1, and which to IC2

• I tried filling my jetpack with a filled fuel can but I have been unable to find any valid information as to how this is done. Any combination of the jetpack and the fuel can in the canning machine is not working. Has anyone ever been able to refill it?

• Official Post

Refilling jetpacks in the canning machine needs the jetpack on bottom slot, and H. Coal cells/Biofuel cells at the top slot.

Tip: For best filling, place two H. coal cells on the top slot, then after place 4 gunpowder. Your jetpack will be fully filled.
    ([22k + 22k]*1,5x multiplier ^4)