Question about various stages of installation (No "I need help", just questions)

• I have been playing a world/server with buildcraft 2.2.2 and I just installed IC2 1.15 on it.

My question is:
    After installing IC2 onto my server (Yes it worked) will I find copper where it wasn't before? Since the world is already generated, would it replace blocks with copper or tin? Or rubber trees? Or will these things only be found if I explore a new area that hasn't been explored yet / make a new world?

Thanks.

• No, sorry, the mod can't change already existing terrain. You will have to go outside ur borders and generate some more, or better, get a new map. If you've got builds you want to keep, just use World Edit to drag them over to your new map.

And about "rubber trees" -- any tree can be converted into rubber, theres no difference. Unless IC has changed since the last time I used it.

• Builds? I've never used WOrldedit before, and I won't ask a zillion questions but I'd like to know, can it port a shall chunk of land? I ask because me and my girlfriend made a great house together and I don't wanna be like "SORRY, GOTTA RESTART LOL"

Thanks.

• Have a look at some Worldedit guides, tutorials, or just search the question up on google. When I mean "builds", I mean port chunks. So you dont have to disappoint your girlfriend, you just have to find out how to port them over. Google knows all.