New reactor planner (made by Talonius)

• New stuff!
    - A "More Info" tab to display .. gasp .. mooore info!
    - An attempt at adding breeder options.
    - A resource total tab for the cost of building the reactor design from scratch.

I think there may be two glitches related to temperature and CASUC options.

1: When starting with lavacell heating (or any other form) the 'maximum' temperature should at /least/ be that.
    1.b: Do partly depleted uranium cells only count heat from uranium ticks as enrichment?

2: The options for buckets/sec appear to have zero effect on actually /limiting/ the flow of buckets (if, for example, I wanted a CASUC sustained high-temp breeder with a bucket just often enough to aid in keeping a stable temperature).

Feature Request: Temperature delta per fuel cycle, temperature delta during downtime (unit/time), minimum temperature.

• 1: The simulator already does that, note how the '9000 heat' option disables on a 0-chamber reactor due to the 85% max heat mark being only 8500.
    1b: Depleted cells can only charge via pulses from uranium cells. The heat produced is a byproduct of this process.

2: There's a checkbox near the water supply speed to alternate between "Seconds per water" and "Water per second".. if you want a long delay, set it to "Seconds per water" then give it a high value. (if you're using ice, then set the initcial ice per stack to something low too)

Request: The simulator will stop the cooldown timer when the temperature reaches the limit set in the Breeder Options. Although if you supply a reactor with water/ice then it will consume them without consideration for this limit. Also, I assume by 'temperature delta' you mean the temperature increment/decrement per tick on the hull itself?

• 1: Oh drat. I guess I'll build a few geo generators to use up my saved lava cells.
    2: I completely missed that it did that. I thought it turned it off/on.
    2.b Though I can't seem to set fractional values.

I was actually asking for the whole process; that is if you applied a redstone signal to freeze the uranium, reloaded all of those cells, and then removed the redstone to thaw the reactor, what would the difference in temperature be when the uranium was depleted? The 'idle' delta is what you were thinking of though (but it should be calculated, at worst, assuming all the uranium is replaced by depleted uranium waiting to be re-enriched to recharge).