close please

• no clue must of crashed
    i am going to update everything then put back up and hope it fixes everything
    also considering shutting down server for good as I'm sick of all the crashes and don't feel like being a slave to it's whims....

• no clue must of crashed
    i am going to update everything then put back up and hope it fixes everything
    also considering shutting down server for good as I'm sick of all the crashes and don't feel like being a slave to it's whims....

please dont shut down please keep it up and running ;( i love the server :love: also if you are cant can u please just pass it over to someone else i would host it but i dont have a good comp. :(

• Dude, at the least include the map download. That really sucks, after this its industrial rage X( but if you do shut it down, post the map dl.

HOWEVER. I'll keel you if you do shut it down. Don't be a turd.

• Dude, at the least include the map download. That really sucks, after this its industrial rage X( but if you do shut it down, post the map dl.

HOWEVER. I'll keel you if you do shut it down. Don't be a turd.

how can you get on industrial rage I thought you have to pay.

• when is server gunu be back up i need to finish me new house moved away from spawn because of the lag. i need to put the solar/machine room up. :MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Solar Panel:

• Well, i would have to pay, reason for :(

Also don't shut this down kay, you're to l33t to give into crashes. KEEP IT UP!

Its up! I knew you wouldn't give in! Also, know that id WATY rather it be up once in three days, if thats how bad it does get, than never. YOU ROCK!

• putting server up now dunno why it was down

going to try to make server a lot more stable

i am going on to a diff server so who wants the rest of my stuff i will give it to 1 person. it is first come first serve so whoever comes to me first on server will get it all i have lots of stuff so i dont want it to go to waste there is like 13 diamond blocks so see you when server is up. :thumbup:

• Sounds good. I also heard Oni was making an easy mod installer, so thats also good. Se eyou when its back up. Also killersp, if you'd like, i'll happily take your stuff off your hands :D

• sorry to see you go killer before you leave if you would like to can you post here or send me a pm as to what affect your departure and what i could of done to improve the server?

merely curious as to how i could improve the server in your eyes