close please

• Im getting what ican , but i lots all the stuff in my personal chests (all my ores and valuables to !) so can we spawn all the items we lost on the new world ??

• Im getting what ican , but i lots all the stuff in my personal chests (all my ores and valuables to !) so can we spawn all the items we lost on the new world ??

I dont think he will spawn you the items because people could lie easly. also he has started settin new world up if you go on server and use /spawn its diff place

• sorry for the wait killer but im out of town atm and dont have it off hand i will remake the file and please keep this discussion in pms

• if your wondering why server is down... it's because im retarded and /fixwater the entire ocean
    trying to resolve but since im not home and teamviewer isn't up this may take several hours maybe till tomarrow

at the time of editing it is currently 12:30ami will try to call my room mate in 10 hours

• sorry for the wait killer but im out of town atm and dont have it off hand i will remake the file and please keep this discussion in pms

sorry and can u change world name to world so we can use the teleport pipes because i wana use my quarry for someresorse and im making a cactus farm and need a teleport pipe. and dont worry i dont make huge quarrys to much lag for me. 8o

• kayto how long until the server is back up. Also can some1 help me with the trade o mat i wana make 1 outside me house and dunu how they work. :thumbup:

• server is up but very laggy. penguin did u have to build your quarry next to me house its makin me lagg real hard. kayto ive just sighed in and i dont have any of my inventory or armour. i had a batpack, torches, electric wrench, diamond drill, chinsaw and some other stuff. also i had a nano saber. :!:

• is there a way to protect your personal safes so know one can get in them because there is a sign saying lock your chests because there is a glitch.???? :huh: :Personal Safe: I am fine with people using my machines and recycler system also my mfsu as long as it dosent need lots of power becasue i like to keep it full.

• personal chest are automaticly locked for you
    only the placer of chest can open them
    also been having issues with serrver
    and needed to reboot it 2twice today (the actual pc not just the mc server)

• personal chest are automaticly locked for you
    only the placer of chest can open them
    also been having issues with serrver
    and needed to reboot it 2twice today (the actual pc not just the mc server)

so why is there 2 signs saying i need to lock my chests i only have 1 normal chests and thats for recyclers ive locked it now.

• OPs can open any chest locked or personal included

im confused i dont know who placed the signs but they say that there s a bug and i should lock my chests. I only have personal ones asept for recycler who any1 can use which i have lockeed now the sighns are still in me house thow havent removed them to show u.

• kaytavo or oni the teleport pipes are working asept for the water proof pipes are bugged i set them to freq 1 and on the recyving 1 its fine on the sending 1 it saying its not connected. also i was trying to get lava out of a volcano and every time i changed the freq on the tp pipe it has an internet error of somesort.? ?( :(