[Minor Bug] [1.23] Electric Wrench + BatPack Not Updating the BatPacks Usage. [SMP Tested Only]

• Video of The Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CHE__ycI5k

Description: Using the electric wrench while wearing the batpack will not update the batpacks health via client but it is working just fine. Re-equipping the batpack refreshes the correct display.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Apparently this the same bug as the legs bug even though different mechanics being used at the time and that the batpack works fine with drills and etc. Anyways Please actually test SMP this time before providing us updates.

• Official Post

Apparently this the same bug as the legs bug even though different mechanics being used at the time and that the batpack works fine with drills and etc. Anyways Please actually test SMP this time before providing us updates.

Sorry for providing updates as soon as possible.
    For the next release we will take one extra month of testing, if that's what the community prefers :3 I think noone will have any issues with being teased for one more month, if we fix those incredible gamebreaking visual bugs in redo.

• Sorry for providing updates as soon as possible.
    For the next release we will take one extra month of testing, if that's what the community prefers :3 I think noone will have any issues with being teased for one more month, if we fix those incredible gamebreaking visual bugs in redo.

Hey I'm just no life admin with lots of time :P But I had to snap back you did give me a nasty snap at that other thread and I mean see at my point of view it being same as a visual bug but totally different mechanics in play. Also a Month of test mmmm. For a more polished SMP? :P Yeah don't tempt me. I sit on IRC trying get testers to test out stuff in SMP but most them are SSP Players so its hard to get things fixed when you don't have the right people for the job.