(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• InGame Name:MCplayerCreeper

Have you played IC2 Before:yes

Have you been banned from a server before: no

Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. n/a

• Ingame name : xxtoxicbladesxx
    • Have you played IC2 Before : Yes and i've played build craft.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : No
    • Any
      links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are
      involved in. : There is a server but it closed so thats why i am
      applying to this server.
    • :Wind Mill: :Water Mill: :Geothermal Generator: :Bronze Shovel: :Solar Panel: :Force Field: x MinecraftNotch MinecraftZombie :thumbup: :Mobile Charger:
  • 1. Ingame name: Phayder
    2. Have you played IC2 Before: Yes, ive also played with buildcraft, redpower, and additional pipes as well as advanced machines.
    3. Have you been banned from a server before. No
    4. Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.

My 100% legit solarpanel array. http://i.imgur.com/ER0fR.jpg Total of 353 eu/t output. (Extra row of panels that were added lately not seen in picture.)

my buildcraft, redpower, and EE Glowstone Aggregator factory system. 4 rows, 12 glowstone aggregators per row for a total of 48 factories, using Additional Pipes distribution pipe system for glowstone/item injection. http://i.imgur.com/EuZJ8.jpg

• Ingame name: Yurumsti
    • Have you played IC2 Before : Yes, on single player with buildcraft
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : Yes :( I was on a creative server and some random guy was trying to trap me and my friends in a box of obsidian, so we tried to get him back. we got banned for leaving all the obsidian blocks. :/
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. Nope :(
    • Ingame name: jee1shi
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes since beta 1.6 (I think)
    • Have you been banned from a server before: No, haven't every played on a server while whitelisted (just looking around)
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in; None

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    ^^^ AmDLMdd supports experiments ^^^

• 1.In-game name: gamerz98

2.Have you played IC2 before: Yes

3.Have you been banned from a server before: No

4.Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: None

• Ingame name: darr32
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes for about 3 days now
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) yes because i didnt no i wasnt allowed to have stuff when they put me on creative
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. im involved in one server if you want to no it doc ill white list u so u can see it
  • [*]Ingame name - BLOTSKY5[*]Have you played IC2 Before - yes[*]Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! - I don't think so but i might have been, but i don't grief
    [*]Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. n/a

• Ingame name: charliedempster
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes sir
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( No Sir
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I apologise, n/a : - (
    • Ingame name: bo39
    • Have you played IC2 Before:yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( yes i have they said i "greifed"but it wasnt me and the othe one was because i told a mod some one bulit in my plot
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.
    • Ingame name: NUFCThomas
    • Have you played IC2 Before:yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( yes because i was living in a hotel and some1 blocked the entrance and i needed to get in so i destroyed 4 blocks to get in and they banned me for greifing i payed items to live there aswell
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. none but i making a project on single player

• S T E E L - R A I N (MC 1.8.1) IC2

1.cornbull147
    2.Have you played IC2 Before yes
    3.Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! yes my brother got me banned

4.Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.n/a

• Ingame name:camyboy
    • Have you played IC2 Before:Seen some videos but havent got into it yet(crafting recipes etc )
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY!:Yes i have been banned before for spamhacking but learned my lesson.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.:Sorry but my screenshots got removed when 1.8.1 was out sorry.
  • [*]Ingame name - p52warhawk[*]Have you played IC2 Before - yes[*]Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! - no
    [*]Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - normally i play it in a smp world and im ok at it.

• Ingame name jetfan
    • Have you played IC2 Before yes quite often
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) nope
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. not really involved in any projects :D