(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• I would love to be Whitelisted
    Name=Tony_S14
    I have not played with IC2 before but I would love to...
    I have NEVER been banned from a server and never will
    Not Involved in anything D= hope that doesn't ruin my chances...
    I would love to whitelisted... MinecraftNotch MinecraftCreeper :Energy Crystal:

• my in game name is madlyeviljared, no iv'e never played industrial craft 2 before,yes... i have been banned, i was framed with briefing an admins house because a guy threw the bucket that he had laved the house with and i picked it up, btw I hate griefing

hope i get white-listed :D ^^ :D

• Ingame name : StuckAndStones
    • Have you played IC2 Before : A lil bit, I want to know more about it
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : Yeah, cause the admin make an error and banned the wrong person o_O
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. : n/a but i made a really big prison and a lot of little projects :P
    • Ingame name: jt_d123
    • Have you played IC2 Before: ya also on my singel player i just wana play on a multi player server and see what it is like :P
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) yes, because some stuff that went on between me and my friend that i don't want to talk about it makes me feel sad inside ;(
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. srry i dont take pics of what i make im realy srry
    • Ingame name : AleczanderM
    • Have you played IC2 Before : Not this server no. Other servers with IC
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : No
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in : I've never taken pictures of my work, I may have a friend who has them saved somewhere. (I will edit this post if I found em)
    • Ingame name: Ben_Is_skill
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before: Yes, from mcbans permed because i was hacked im sorry about this but :(
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None at the moment
  • hey, i believe i have been whitelisted on to the sever but when i try to enter, it asks for advanced machines 2.0 but the link on the website links you to 2.1?
    is there another place where i can get the correct advanced machines build?
    thanks.

• Ingame name- pizza1423
    • Have you played IC2 Before- yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) )- nope :)
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.- no

:Nano-Helmet:
    MinecraftChar
    :Nano-Bodyarmor:\ :Nano Saber:
    :Nano-Leggings:
    :Rubber Boots:_______ MinecraftZombie

• Hey Doc/Andrew, all of my IC and BC stuff went missing sometime this morning from my protected area. Someone mentioned you guys had some sort of chunk errors last night so I'll wager I was affected as well. My home is located at x:250 z:215 and I hope there's something that can be done about it. Thanks in advance.

• 1. Ingame name:

Co7in

2. Have you played IC2 Before:

Yes, although only in singleplayer.

3. Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY!:

No never.

4. Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.

I don't have any links currenlty available as I have not documented any builds, but if necessary I could get some.

• [*]Ingame name - Ausben
    [*]Have you played IC2 Before - In Singleplayer, yes
    [*]Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - Nope
    [*]Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - i used to, don't have a particular folder or anything

• added

[*]Ingame name - Ausben
    [*]Have you played IC2 Before - In Singleplayer, yes
    [*]Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - Nope
    [*]Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - i used to, don't have a particular folder or anything

• IGN: Gir19

I've played IC2 since the day it changed from IC to IC2

I've never been banned from a server and hopefully never will.

I've made many structures but I've never taken snapshots.

• added