[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• make sure that you only have one AdvGenerators installed, also if you are using this addon for the first time go straight to Pr4, if you have used this mod in the past, follow the update instructions carefully

• EPIC man ive been waiting for things like advanced water mills. the most interesting has to be the void generator... *mass makes void generators* *hooks all up to 6 MFSU system* *uses superconducters from rocket science mod to run power to the surface with no energy loss :3*

• Here the other error massage
    i only installed pr4 is there something i am missing?

• Okay, I think I might figured it out, AdditionalPipes has some sort of wicked bug that creates this error when placed in the mods folder. I only know cause I've been through it before.

• madd777: strange, try dragging and dropping all files into minecraft.jar
    @herobrine beliver: are you using TMI? cause those things are 7 diamonds each not including other stuff

NOPE. completely legit. i got a factory working off several nuclear reactors and a massive solar farm to produce UU-matter so i can make large amounts of diamond,ton,copper,iron (iron heaps from the ore dusts) this system is VERY afk friendly XD

• i think they will because solar farms only work during daytime while the void generators go off regardless weather it's day or night so i can expand my production even further for a BIG project im working on.

• btw everyone what to expect in the next update is: AdvPumps, Insane Voltage ( >2048 eu) Cables, PESU (plasma energy storage unit), and super conductors

I am also taking ideas for how to slightly nerf superconductors

• btw everyone what to expect in the next update is: AdvPumps, Insane Voltage ( >2048 eu) Cables, PESU (plasma energy storage unit), and super conductors

I am also taking ideas for how to slightly nerf superconductors

*facepalm* Really taking things to the next level, ain't ya?

Anyhow, by definition, superconductors have negligible to none energy loss, so you can't put a nerf there, but perhaps it will require the Rare Earth Dust/Magnets to be produce (Read: Align the particles in the material so that the electricity is immediately passed on without wearing away the value (My magnet physics are rusty right now.))

• how to properly set? I asked four times.
    to first zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip
    start the server runs
    then in zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip copied the files from zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip
    If doing so, the server does not start.
    Why can not answer.
    as I described above I have a bug on the server
    installed on the server, I went just so.
    1) copied both the archive to a folder mods zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip and zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip but the config file on the server (the only way the two versions could run together)
    I do "http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/" file with a program http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/ content server and client.
    Clean off if you do that I can not put fashion that can show your world with 15 mods installed and they work fine. there is an error in the expansion and must be addressed. you need to do this?
    PS and if someone is working in the SMP add-on then write about it, checking all the tools. and describe in detail what and where you placed? DETAIL. I will do the same.