moderators: Unicornsrock and some more

Install the following mods:
    Red power 2 RB3
    Buildcraft 2.2.5
    Industrailcraft 2 1.23
    Portable Teleporter 1.10
    Aditional pipes
    Advanced Machines v 2.1

• Unf. Though people seem to have trouble joining... REMEMBER TO INSTALL THE CORRECT MODS AND ADDONS PEOPLE. I'm sick of seeing you join and leave immediately because you didn't. :C Makes me lonely.

Shhh... The creepers are listening...

• Just people without the correct addons installed, but.. Is the server down or is it just my connection where I am? Because I can't connect.

I'll post again when I get home from school if it's just my location.

Shhh... The creepers are listening...

• Just people without the correct addons installed, but.. Is the server down or is it just my connection where I am? Because I can't connect.

I'll post again when I get home from school if it's just my location.

with the previous version of modloader mp for bukkit we used lightning had a chance of crashing the server but we updated so that cant be the reason anymore

• I'm looking for a server with everything you just listed but with a small community maybe less then 15 people, please let me know if this is what your server is aiming for or is it just one huge mess with 20+ people doing random stuff all over the map and admin/mods/w.e walking around acting as if there the greatest people in the world. I just want a small nice community were i can build talk and just have fun... but most of the servers i see are all just we have ### slots, ### white list, ### member joins now! :wacko: