Ceto (Currently working out Bukkit Issues)

• Game name: Mossino

Age 23

I liked the technic modpack and espically Industrial Craft and im hoping for a fun server to play with and make awesome contraptions. :D

• IGN: tigerfan1026
    Age: 14 (also, no i'm not an immature little punk that enjoys cussing every couple of words and trying to act cool)

i am relatively new to the mods, i absolutely love them though, they got me to start playing MC again. i have been looking for a server for an incredibly long time and this one looks like a great server hope you don't mind if i join! :D

• Midnightleon, 16, I would like a great server with a great community I could become a part of, and most importantly of all to make the most amazing things ever with IC2 :D

• my i plz be white-listed? so far i have not been on a non-vanilla server since the last alpha and i realy need somethin to do for school vacation!
    ps if you white-list me i will give you :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: and :Nano Saber: along with :Diamond Drill: and a lapp-pack (no emote for lapp-pack)

• Game Name: Feikorlock

This is actually the first large scale server I've applied for, but I'd like to be a part of a large group that knows how to play minecraft and have something that I can work towards accomplishing in a large world.

• Game name: Warrangie

Language: ru/bad en

I have buy minecraft and want just play on good server without lags, waip and other problems.
    Maybe its not all information, of u need, I began play in minecraft 1.4 version and play on only classic solo mode, but after revision 1.7 i was found ic2 and bc, awesome mods, but only after 1.0.0 revision im play in multiplayer. Many server have lags/cheaters/kid admins/bad config and other, I have tried many servers and i like it server. Bad english, sorry MinecraftSheep

• Game-Name: XXY

i am german but I can speak english!
    i want to join the server because I know a lot about IC2 and BC and want to learn redpower and the other mods.
    i played IC and BC in sp for a long time!
    i whant to build awsome buildings and technic things
    i wait for reply!
    :)