[Suggestion] The Light tier(aka a tier over MFS and q suits :) )

• Have you got bored of your 570 eu/t reactor? HAVE you got bored of your UUM factory that could make a stack of UUM in 2 min? Have you got tired of your 16 MFS always getting full!?!?!?!??! WELL i introduce THE next tier!!!! The light tier! It includes new armor and machines!

Are you getting tired of creepers blowing up in your face? WELL i introduce the LIGHT chest plate, it will kill those creepers even before they SSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss! With our new experimental Light focusing technology! It can burn a damn hole from those pesky creepers and other mobs(its better then that crappy q suit :D ) but of course where will you get the power from!?!?!? Introducing the LESU(aka Light Energy Storage Unit) Which can carry Light!! Yes you heard it it can carry light!! The energy in it is 4x more then a MFS! But of course you need a ETLE (aka Eu To Light Energy) just place it right next to a LESU and connect whatever voltage you like to it(even Extreme Voltage :thumbup: ), then it will convert it into light energy, and put it into the LESU. Now how do we get it out? Well just place a LEE( Light Energy Extractor) and connect some of our new and stylish plasma tubing, it gets to hot, so we need something that can withstand temperatures of 5000 degrees! Disadvantages are that at every turn you have to put a LEF(Light Energy Focuser ) just plug it in on the input sides, then connect another plasma tube on the output side.

Well that's my idea :P If you give the time to code it, it maybe possible, for my recipes, I cant really balance well so yeh :P