[Addon or vanilla] Super sided Safe

• A Safe is a multi page chest as it would have tabs, and it would be made out of personal safes (3x3 in a crafting grid) it would be a 3x3x3 cube that you can be accessed by anyone so long as they have the combination and code (in case of an emergence) P.S. it is manly for looks though. And you can remotely edit the combination and code. Thx in advance

• Let me get this straight, you want a set of 3x3 Personal Chests that link together into one big multi-page chest that is locked behind a combination and said combination can be remotely edited?

If this is the case, then I'd go with Personal chests logging names for exclusive access, but something in this regard could be useful for other things. Just not sure what those things would be.

• Let me get this straight, you want a set of 3x3 Personal Chests that link together into one big multi-page chest that is locked behind a combination and said combination can be remotely edited?

If this is the case, then I'd go with Personal chests logging names for exclusive access, but something in this regard could be useful for other things. Just not sure what those things would be.

Thanks :D its manly for looks. It could be used in a Server bank to look official :D

• Not to mention it would be easy for people to use "pin" numbers and have a sign to make 4-digit pin numbers good idea only make it one personal chest with a circuit on top instead of 3. Being able to link them all would be a plus say 3 at most. Lastly, a remote changer, should be an advanced circuit with a wire underneath on the sides and glowstone on top with redstone filling the corners. I give it a 7 out of 10 and would actually use it on a server.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P