[1.0.0] [IC² 1.43] [BC 2.2.11] [RP 2p4c] [Power Converters 1.30] [Adv. Machines 3.0.0] FutureCraft [Greylist] [Bukkit]

• Ok, resetted.
    Don't move to the chunk where you crashed. Can't say when, but the next IC2 update will fix the crashes.

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• GeneraBlack would like their userdata resetting too also if you set your render to tiny, it will stop loads of chunks loading therefore not crashing your MC with the bad chunks

EDIT: THE MODERATOR TPED HIM OUT OF THE BAD CHUNKS, HE NO LONGER NEEDS RESETTING

• Userdata restetted for GeneraBlack

@killersp: vanilla server has some bugs, too. there should be a new ic2 version soon, which fixes the crashes. And, no I won't to a map reset.

• sniperfield I have an idea! You should do a map reset and then make sure everyone knows not to place machines next to each other. Other people may not like this idea but I would much rather have to start over then deal with crashing all day long.

EDIT: sniperfield, I think if a stable version of IC2 comes out you should keep buildcraft and add redpower.

• Somebody is going to do place two machines sooner or later. . I would rather keep the server open for everyone (no white-listing) and no reset either. Just wait for the fix. Meanwhile, I'll try that tiny render distance tip.

• There is no stable one for 1.0.0, the previous version is for 1.8.1 also the same thing happened to me!

• killerlsp I sent Alblaka a message on industrial-craft.net about the bugs. I hope he gets back to me soon.

EDIT: killerlsp don't be sorry it's not your fault. I just hope Alblaka fixes the bugs and releases a stable version of IC2 very soon. sniperfield can you delete the userdata for TScudder and Matt787. And also are you using the ported version of IC2 1.42 or the regular version of IC2 1.42? snipe you should listen to killerlsp I've been searching for about 1 hour and I keep finding posts on ic forums, mc portal central, and on killerbees gaming and everyone is saying these bugs dont exist in vanilla (non bukkit server) and you said muCKk is working on fixing the bugs, but he even said that these bugs dont exist in vanilla (non bukkit server)

Here is a link to prove it (scroll down to the bottom of the first page and read the second to last reply by muCKk): http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…topic=467.msg2531#msg2531

• OK, installed r5 of the IC2 bukkit port.
    Seems still crashing -.-
    Let's see, what the other players report.

• Well, the server is expanding. I need two new stuff members.

What should you be able to do?

- Use the following plugins: HawkEye, LWC, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Vanilla Server Commands
    - Be friendly
    - Know how to play vanilla and the mods (Please No How-Do-I-Craft-A-Jetpack-Noobs)
    - Live in a different time zone than GMT+1, because when I'm off someone else should be online.
    - Regulary being online (No daily, but you know, what I mean)
    - Speaking English

If you are interested, please write your IGN, Age, Why you want to work in my team, Timezone, Country and how I can contact you in this thread.

Still waiting for BuildCraft 2.2.9 bukkit port ...

• sniperfield I would like to be a staff member.

TScudder

because your server is awesome!

EST, USA

You can contact me through email or messaging me

• Dear Sir, I would like to become a member of the staff team due to me being greifed on mutliple occasions and are quite sick and worried of how many greifers come on. I like in the United Kingdom and is currently on GMT time. I'm normally on the server from 10:15AM GMT - 00:15 GMT (Christmas holidays are so boring) but when back at school i will be on from 4:00GMT - 9:00GMT. Although weekends are the same time as I specified their. I am familier with bukkit and its plugins and can deal with greifers (if i was a mod) in a professional manner. Warning -> Jail -> Kick -> Ban. I also forgot to mention I am 14 born 16/10/1997.

On another note I would like to report greif by multiple members;
    - Hackulishus (I saw him at the scene of the crime)
    - MrFlyingBananas (He some how had some of the stuff)
    - EliteJedi (Came on gloating)

• Although not familiar with all of the stated plug ins i am a quick learner and if successful will teach myself how to use them quickly. I am a reasonably experienced minecraft player both vanilla and with the mods, and am happy to help anyone struggling in any way i can. I live in the UK (GMT) and am often online to play. Weekdays this can range between a few hours in the evenings to most of the day. Weekends i will likely only be on between 7pm and 9pm on Saturday and 12 and 3pm Sunday. My IGN is michaeltimmins, and I am nineteen years old. I would enjoy working in the team as I have been looking for an industrial craft based server for several months and most i found are pay to play or strict whitelist, so i would love to help run and maintain a free to play open server so other people in my position can find an easy to play server with a friendly community, but at the same time a safe server with a zero tolerance policy on griefing and abuse. I regularly check this forum for updates so this is likely the easiest way to contact me. Thanks for your time.

• Hi i am an 16 years old Minecraft Player My english is not the best one but its good entough to talk and expalyn things to other players.
    I am an LetsPlayer and have had my own server so i have got good quallifications for this job and i hope i can work with you.
    I am most of the day online and still a big fan of your server.
    My knowlage of much mods and bukkit commands could help you realy much. I can program Java too.

- Use the following plugins: HawkEye, LWC, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Vanilla Server Commands
    - Be friendly
    - Know how to play vanilla and the mods (Please No How-Do-I-Craft-A-Jetpack-Noobs)
    - Live in a different time zone than GMT+1, because when I'm off someone else should be online.
    - Regulary being online (No daily, but you know, what I mean)
    - Speaking Englis

• Added GeneraBlack and ArronM to my stuff team.
    => Don't need any stuff atm. Maybe later.

Still waiting for BC 2.2.9 bukkit port.
    I consider adding Advanced Machines and Advanced Pipes to the server.