Updated to Minecraft 1.2.5
Disabled the whitelist, everyone can now join the server and start building.
Moderncraft is finally back, thanks to Feanturi and madtone for helping me with the server. Everyone can join our server, there is no whitelist or application for building right needed. We have some nice mods running and are using Bukkit with some useful plugins.
- madtone (In-game Administration, building nice stuff)
- Feanturi3 (Graphics, Forum, Homepage, Servername)
- sniperfield (Plugins, Bukkit, Technical stuff)
- No griefing or stealing
- No hacking or bug using
- Stay friendly
- Don't ask for OP, Creative Mode or items
- We play freebuild and survival
- RedPower 2 pre5b2
- Industrial Craft 2 1.95b
- BuildCraft 2.2.14
- Forestry 220.127.116.11_bc2.2
- Compact Solars 2.2.0
- BC-IC Crossover 1.28
- Additional Pipes 3.1.0 (here)
- IronChests 18.104.22.168
Server configs are attached to the thread.
- Crafting of Mining Laser and Nuke is disabled
- Map is limited to 1000 blocks away from spawn
- There is a ticket system: use /pe create <your problem>, if you need an Admin or Moderator
SERVER-IP (16 slots, can be increased):
GeneraBlack is main owner, but I have still all rights on the server and do the work in the background.
OK, it's back again and now (hopefully) stable: FutureCraft
It has no whitelist, just join and play.
Finally running on Minecraft 1.2.3
Note: This server is not offically maintained by me, if you want to contact the administration, use the TeamSpeak server.
Server Livemap: http://futurecraft.minecraft24.net:8123/
The server rules:
1. No griefing or stealing
2. Stay polite, keep swearing at minimum
3. No hacks or cheats
4. Don't annoy the staff, don't ask for OP, Items or Creative Mode
5. No 1-block-towers
6. It's a freebuild and survival server
7. Have fun and play fair
This server is running the following mods:
- Industrial Craft 2 1.81
- RedPower pre4e
- BuildCraft 2.2.13
- Forestry 22.214.171.124_bc2.2- Compact Solars 2.0
- Charging Bench 1.81
- ComputerCraft 1.31
You can get a working modpack on the server homepage.
The Server-IP: futurecraft.minecraft24.net
Teamspeak 3: futurecraft.minecraft24.net
Bump, started staff recruitment, read the first post before applying.
Bump, updated the server status.
Updated server status.
I'm thinking of joining this server and in past versions I think i remember water mills creating some sort of lag. Do they create a lot of lag in SMP?
I think they don't cause laggs anymore.
99percent : you are wasting your and our time
Player : I know, what you mean.
SOAGHM : Sure HawkEye is not perfect, but I never noticed something wrong with the logging.
I disabled the crafting of buckets out of tin. End of the discussion.
Please can you update Additional pipes? i cant get older version If you update then :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: for you
Ehm we are running on the newest version rev32.3 ...
You can download it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…t-teleport-pipes-updated/
rev34 is only for BuildCraft 3.x and has no SMP support.
Please, Sniper I didn't take Perfect's machine's, I don't even know where his house is. Plus, I was just griefed myself, I understand how much it sucks, I would never do that.
It's HawkEye confirmed, I would recommend to change your Minecraft account password. You are unbanned because it were just 5 machines.
Updated to Bukkit 1.1-R3
Should fix some exploits and bugs in the old RB.
Added Teleport Pipes and IC-BC Crossover mod.
EDIT: Using BC egines or IC-BC engines, will cause a client disconnect, I'm aware of this bug. A fix is in progress.
The downtimes today:
1. Moving the server to the FutureCraft-Mainserver
2. Maintaince through my hoster
3. Servercrash due a nuke or something similar
Sorry, for the downtime -.-
Yes, the mods are ported to bukkit, but due a Minecraft Forge bug you can't place or break any blocks. Should be fixed until tomorrow. Then we will switch to bukkit.
- iConomy + ChestShop
Feel free to suggest additional plugins.
The poll about adding new mods is for me to see, what you like and what not.
Advanced Machines -> Advanced Solar Panels are awesome, should be added.
BuildCraft Teleport Pipes -> Yes.
ComputerCraft -> I'm not sure ...
Forestry -> Yes, why not.
RailCraft -> Hmm no ...
BC-IC2-Crossover -> Yes, will be added.
1. I don't know, how to fix 'Internal Server Error', deleted the userdata for Fallout301 and rigalaiz. Let's see if it works ...
2. No BuildCraft 3.x because it's bugged and has no SMP support
3. We will switch to a better server with less laggs soon
4. kostya9, sorry Minecraft and the mods are copyright protected, I can't upload a minecraft.jar. Maybe you can try to get a crash report ...
5. Bukkit status:
- ModLoaderMP: working
- Minecraft Forge: seems working
- BuildCraft: working
- RedPower: If you place a RP2-block it disappears after a few seconds
- Industrial Craft: port not done
EDIT: BuildCraft + Bukkit is bugged, too
- Banned Sandtrooper
- Disabled PVP (stupid idea to turn it on)
- Updated to a experimental Forge build, should fix lots of bugs
- Bukkit will not be ready before monday, i guess. Don't ask for bukkit, it will be installed as soon as possible.
- The poll about adding new mods is still open until we switch to bukkit
- Fallout will get promoted, if we need more moderators again
Bukkit for 1.1 is out!
Would you, please, look into it? We need explosion protection so bad MinecraftCreeper
I'm alreay aware of this.
But someone needs to port the ModLoaderMP, Minecraft Forge and of course the mods to bukkit ...
And someone should fix the bucket bug with Minecraft Forge.