current workshop iteration

• hey guys

Just thought I would share my current iteration of my workshop, with the exception of an alloy furnace for redstone operations it has almost everything.

Here is where I can deposit anything I need for processing, or access cobblestone from a rp2 cobble gen.

And down below the items teleport into a separate small circuit for each process so that it circles around until there is an opening. Advanced insertion pipes from additional pipes ensure nothing pops out.

Notice the BC auto crafter above the chests? I have 4 of these placed around the room so I can use each one to craft different components at con-current times while I am waiting (a fairly short time) for processing of other materials.

4 MFEs provide MV current in a loop so that any MFE can power any machine. (from a solar panel array)

output is combined into a chest upstairs for use.

the mods i use are IC2, advanced machines, BC, additional pipes, red power 2, EE, and a few more.

love to hear your thoughts.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Try logistics pipes!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!