Spare power to mass fab system?

• From the wiki:

I can also confirm from my own testing. See my image above for an idea of what you can do with splitter cables.

I know they do that. I was asking if they also split EU packets, since a lot of people seem to use them for that even though it's not documented anywhere, and I was wondering if I was missing something or they're just misunderstanding it.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I know they do that. I was asking if they also split EU packets, since a lot of people seem to use them for that even though it's not documented anywhere, and I was wondering if I was missing something or they're just misunderstanding it.

Of course it can be used to split current. With proper RS wiring.

• I know they do that. I was asking if they also split EU packets, since a lot of people seem to use them for that even though it's not documented anywhere, and I was wondering if I was missing something or they're just misunderstanding it.

They send current to any wire attached to them*; just like any other cable. There's no special functionality there.

*When they're not receiving a redstone signal.