[BUG] Construction Foam renews armour

• Issue arises when you walk into some construction foam that has not yet set. It does some harm to you and wears down your armour (Iron in this case). It managed to break my iron helmet, but upon checking my inventory the helmet was still on my character but in brand new condition. Stunned I continued to walk into the foam to break another item, being my iron leggings to the same result. I have not tested this on any enchanted armour.

though obviously not an issue for items such as batpacks that only require energy and do not perish, I tested an empty batpack and it is not replenished by walking into CF blocks.

Running IC^2 1.43, Somnia Mod and thermistor mod for my reactor temp. (the latter two I would not think would causing the issue).

Being my first post I hope my searching of the forums for another thread about this was sufficient MinecraftSkeleton

EDIT; RAGE. Anyway, encountered a skeleton and got hit, armour disappears. Now having trouble reproducing the effect, as my (freshly crafted) armour now refuses to break when walking into CF :wacko:

• Huh. Seems odd since atleast when I tried to duplicate it, the wall did no damage to any of the armors: leather, gold, diamond, and iron, non enchanted.