FirstNight IC2/BC/RP2 Server

• the link for the config is giving 404 error also to make it easy u should try to add links for the mods instead of just saying what mods to install atleast u tell what version to download;) i seen some servers on this forum that doesn't post the version of fx IC2 and BC also try to update equivalent exchange to 1.38 i also can't find the forestry version that is currently posted

• you didnt put the ee2 config in the download

also the downloaded config has hundreds of block id conflicts and i doubled checked there are like 50 conflicts or so

• Also, I'm going to be switching servers to kbg, so we will have a diffrent ip address. Also, we are having some difficulties with a corrupted map right now.

• there goes my mark 3 divining rod and 1 diamond pick oh well... i reinstalled minecraft and now i can't get the mods working without a freakin crash and error...

• Just get idresolver dude. It fixed the id conflicts for me but when I tried to get on the server it gave me the minecraft background. Then a black screen and then a crash D:

• there goes my mark 3 divining rod and 1 diamond pick oh well... i reinstalled minecraft and now i can't get the mods working without a freakin crash and error...

When the server is back online, tell a admin, we will give you the rod and pick back.

• Server is back online, currently with no mods (yet)
    I'm waiting for people to get a nether portal, so i can reset the main world.
    Also, ofc, the ip changed, so update the server ip in your serverlist

• Hey 522. I went on the server a few hours ago and all the mods seem to be installed. I made a significant amount of progress but I think redpower and industrialcraft world generation stuff isn't working because I can't find any rubber trees, Redpower ores and Other world generated stuff. Just to let you know!
    EDIT: I also have discovered that crafting an iron furnace for example does not work so I think both redpower and industrialcraft are broken. Oh and I am continuing to make progress and I will gladly take screenshots to prove the items I currently have in case you need to reset the world. Thanks

• also for when the mods are back in PLZ and i say PLZ figure out a way not to get modloaderMP 1.1 turn itself into 1.0.0
    i have reinstalled SO many times it still turns itself into 1.0.0

• Hey 522. I went on the server a few hours ago and all the mods seem to be installed. I made a significant amount of progress but I think redpower and industrialcraft world generation stuff isn't working because I can't find any rubber trees, Redpower ores and Other world generated stuff. Just to let you know!
    EDIT: I also have discovered that crafting an iron furnace for example does not work so I think both redpower and industrialcraft are broken. Oh and I am continuing to make progress and I will gladly take screenshots to prove the items I currently have in case you need to reset the world. Thanks

\

Thanks, I was wondering if its a problem with the server, or us. For now, message me your steam account so I can add you to the steam group.