I'm making my first reactor; I want to make sure I have my concept right

• So, here's what I have planned for my uber-safe simple reactor:

Here's a 2D diagram. Water is indicated by Squid. Dynamite indicates redstone. The advanced machine refers to reinforced stone. Personal safes represent reaction chambers.
    :Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine:MinecraftSquidMinecraftSquidMinecraftSquidMinecraftSquidMinecraftSquid:Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine:MinecraftSquidMinecraftSquid:Personal Safe:MinecraftSquid:Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine:MinecraftSquid:Personal Safe::Reactor::Personal Safe::Dynamite::Advanced Machine:[lever]
    :Advanced Machine:MinecraftSquidMinecraftSquid:Personal Safe:MinecraftSquid:Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine:MinecraftSquidMinecraftSquid:Glass Fibre:MinecraftSquidMinecraftSquid:Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine:

EDIT: Whoever's in charge of the smileys here needs to adjust some priorities...

I don't think the extra layer of water actually cools the reactor, but I can't afford to put reinforced stone there too, I think.

All this is inside a huge cobblestone bunker underground, which is 12 x 13 x 10 with 3 layers of cobble on top.

The high-efficiency wire heads into an MFE unit, which is led by more high-efficiency wire well outside the bunker into an LV transformer, which powers my simple-machine base.

I'm probably only going to have a Mark 1 reactor at first, with uranium cells surrounded by cooling cells. I don't need uber-efficiency, just enough energy to keep my base constantly powered.

But before I start placing everything, this layout should work, correct?

• well one layer of reinforced stone will be blasted off when it explodes. but yes this is nice concept. also if you stay with Mark I or II you have nothing to worry about.