Breeder Help - Running out of uranium!

• this reactor setup is lame and why so - starting heat is 0,which is 20000 ticks to charge,being a positive breeder this number will decrease as heat reaches 3k heat,6k and 9-but,by the end of a cycle it will have 9.8k heat,meaning that your charge will run at full potential quite a low time ,basically I'm not even sure,if you'll be able to make 1uranium into 4cells,they may not even charge fully..and my setup is best,because the only thing you need after investment - put new cells in time,without even heating,as well as 1U will produce 4 cells(5k ticks to charge)
    It's up to you

Say what? :huh:

I have been running that design, in MC 1.0, IC2 1.43, and trust me, it might need to heat up yes, but once heated, it maintains heat as long as you are feeding it fresh material once its done cooking. And 1 uranium cell can breed 8 depleted back to life. So I am not quite sure where you get your numbers. Once heated, and you swap the configuration from heating to breeding, it maintains heat, and runs at 5000 ticks per 4 depleted cells. So you get your two cycles from one uranium cell. Please do just a little bit of research before dissing a perfectly good and valid design?
    :whistling:

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Too late :<

I am reading this while my reactor room is burning to the ground. I expect an explosion in just a bit.

EDIT:
    There it goes, my 2nd breeder reactor :<

I have to ask: Why didn't you run in with a redstone torch to turn it off?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.