Suggestion:Player mixes Fuel

• In my first suggestion I had thoughts of different real life fuels extracted from IC 2s oil.And when Alblaka replied he said that his current ideas about fuel was that the player refines the fuel and it gets randomly mixed to make a fuel with high value or a fuel that has fatal effects. What I was thinking was that the refiner would give my fuels and it would be in units and those units could be combined by the player in a mixer or with a certain microchip or something the refiner would mix the fuels randomly right away and the fuels not used could be picked by the player and used for future mixing. And the reason this post might be messed up is because all my suggestions were typed on my trusty Nintendo DSI :) and yes im serious when I say my DSI wrote these

• Thank you for an annswer its just that in my first suggestion (Fuels) Alblaka replied saying his current thoughts about oil was that it would be refined and randomly mixed.I might have goten answered by the bid dog but customer support sure help i give it an A+ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)