Question: Disabling Quantum armor

• Is it possible to disable the 4 Quantum armor parts in the configuration somehow?

I run a server with IC2 and me and my users are enjoying it a lot. Except that the server occasionally dies, usually following an error like this:

I suspect that the speed from the leggings might be the culprit, but it's just a gut feeling. Anyway, I've discussed this with my users, and we kind of agree that the Quantum armor is actually a bit over powered. A full suit takes most of the "risk" out of the game. I guess we could just "not use it", but it would be really nice if it could be disabled totally on the server.

• This is a known and fixed issue with depleted QuantumHelmets. Tell your people not to use them until next update.

So if I block the helm the rest the suit as far as you know does not cause crashes?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Thanks and done :) Looking forward to the next version. Lots of people are talking about it. I might consider delaying my launch or should I say relaunch after the Nuke war lol. Was going to go this Friday but I think I might way :)

• Doubt the next version will come out before/till Fryday. 1.60 is currently being packed up for testing, but probably the Crops will bug out alot and take time to be fixed.

Okay thanks for the info :)