[1.0.0] C.H.A.O.S. Server [IC2] [BC] [RP2] [FORESTRY]

• The C.H.A.O.S. Server

(Looking for someone to do us a logo ;)

IP: 199.167.135.243:25565

The server is whitelisted, so please post a whitelist request with your IGN, your experience with the mods listed below and other info that would help you get in :)

THE MAP IS BRAND NEW, THERE IS NOTHING ON IT EXCEPT SPAWN!

DO NOT UPDATE TO MINECRAFT 1.1.0 UNTIL THE MODS ARE ALL OUT ON 1.1.0 AND I CAN UPDATE THE SERVER!

Mods:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC2 (1.43):

BC All Modules (2.2.11):

Forestry (1.2.6.2):

RedPower2 (2.0Pr4C):

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

- No Griefing.

- Be Polite To Everyone, and keep swearing to a minimium if possible.

- No Spamming

- Dont steal or go in other peoples stuff without permission

- No Fly Mod

- Admins will not give out spawned items, asking for any will get you kicked

- No Advertising anything without asking an Admin!

- Don't go miles away from spawn and build. You want to be alone, play Single Player, try to stay within 1000 of spawn.

- No x-ray or TMI, attempting to use either of them will get you banned instantly

- 1 Quarry per user this is because they are server HOGS 1 quarry per person and 1 quarry per chunk. 1 clock/timing engine per chunk/person. NO UNDERGROUND QUARRIES. NO CUSTOM QUARRIES

- 1 Cobble Gen Per Person, 1 Cobble Gen per Chunk... They can not connect in anyway... including a shared pipe or chest.

- Try not to use water as a collection system, use pipes and other stuff from mods.

Thanks!

_8Bit

• IGN : Kacperkiewicz
    Please add me to the server, I see it's brand new I would love to play :P :)

If you add me to white-list, can you upload your .minecraft folder to speedyshare etc.?
    I tried 3 times before posted post about white-list and game was crashing and other problems. I didnt updated MC to 1.1 :)
    Please send me PM with the link (adress) ! :)

• IGN : Kacperkiewicz
    Please add me to the server, I see it's brand new I would love to play :P :)

If you add me to white-list, can you upload your .minecraft folder to speedyshare etc.?
    I tried 3 times before posted post about white-list and game was crashing and other problems. I didnt updated MC to 1.1 :)
    Please send me PM with the link (adress) ! :)

Your in :)
    Did you make sure you used the config files I posted?

• IGN: tbhizzle
    Experience: fare, but i know my way around the wiki aswell
    and ummm i just wanna play bu/ic online with some people

• My friend and me love Ic2 & BC and there addons we would really love it if you could white list us.....

My Log-in-name: SovietRussianSpy Age: 15

His log-in-name: cabalee Age: 15