Bug 1.43: Nuculear reactor dosen't generate power after loading game.

• My Nuclear reactor is connected with fiber optic cabling to MFSU. After closing the game and reload world, the reactor stops generating power till I disconnect the reactor from the MFSU and reconnect it.

The setup I am using is the Mark II-E EC

• I know this used to happen on older versions, it was quite a bother, though was fixed recently. It's unusual that you're experiencing it now. :pinch:

• I can suggest you the same I did in a thread about a similar problem in. It is basically an auto-reset of the line if there is no power flowing. Use an EU-detector cable and if there is no signal coming from it start a timer to power an EU-Splitter cable for a bit, this should cause a similar update as removing and replacing a cable. Easiest way to do is with RP, but it is possible with vanilla redstone, although a bit harder. I will try to work out a setup for such a reset, might come in handy.

• I can suggest you the same I did in a thread about a similar problem in. It is basically an auto-reset of the line if there is no power flowing. Use an EU-detector cable and if there is no signal coming from it start a timer to power an EU-Splitter cable for a bit, this should cause a similar update as removing and replacing a cable. Easiest way to do is with RP, but it is possible with vanilla redstone, although a bit harder. I will try to work out a setup for such a reset, might come in handy.

RP? I also never thought of using Splitter and Detector to do the cable reset for me. but I have just a simple factory, I yet need to plug in all the stuff that will be running off the reactor.

Edit: UH! redstone power mod thingy. nm