Overclockers OP

• Yeah I won't argue that isn't as simple as stacking overclockers to win. To use more than half a dozen you'd need to seriously re-wire your setup and possibly get multiple feeders off a huge trunk line to max out the speed. The implementation of it just seems a bit ham-fisted compared to the more elegant systems in IC2.

• I think it should work like the Induction Furnace (like the Rotary Macerator in the Advanced Machines mod). The induction furnaces uses so much less energy than an electro furnace with overclockers in it, and yet it is still super fast. Either the induction furnace is OP, or the overclockers are consuming too much energy(and they are expensive compared to what you need for an induction furnace)

• TBH the whole they use to much power is really a moot point because by the time you need to be having a higher processing rate like that you should have more power than you know what to do with.

• I think it should work like the Induction Furnace (like the Rotary Macerator in the Advanced Machines mod). The induction furnaces uses so much less energy than an electro furnace with overclockers in it, and yet it is still super fast. Either the induction furnace is OP, or the overclockers are consuming too much energy(and they are expensive compared to what you need for an induction furnace)

Perhaps that's all true, but keep in mind that the Advanced Machines were introduced months before the concept of overclockers was implemented, and so there was nothing to balance to but the Induction Furnace itself.

Also, a regular machine with several overclockers (in the range of 9-12) will, in fact, operate faster than an Induction Furnace. The only disadvantage is the smaller input/output capacity.

I don't personally think Advanced Machines are overpowered, but it would be kind of foolish to balance the performance of anything in IC2 itself against an item from an unofficial add-on.

Since when do we compare the real world with Minecraft xD

People who don't offer anything constructive and only complain nonstop have to be creative sometimes.

I think the current system works pretty well. At overclocker stacks exceeding 10 or so, you need a fat MFSU to perform tasks a batbox would have sufficed for with no upgrades. Contrast this with the Induction Furnace, which actually uses LESS power while going insanely fast and that nobody ever complained about.