[Suggestion] Plantclump?

• Again... you only need it for the jetpack. Producing EUs via the Generator is a lot of work instead of just using reneable sources (although a Green-Generator is reneable, but I refer to Wind, Water and Solar. Technically the problem with Biofuel is that you need to can 6 cells into a Fuel-Can. This means, since 1 Cell 1/4 Tin 1,5 Tin you invest for about 18.000 EU, while with Lava you invest 0,25 Tin for 20.000 EU. But again Lava won't power your jetpack and whatever you might need fuel in the future.

Yea...

The thing is, electric jetpack is better in all ways except for height. It can even go up while in *control mode*

I really wish machines would just drop empty cells in adjacent chests. I mean batteries did that in Ic1, why cant cells do that in Ic2?

I think you dont get cells back because of the difficulty in doing so programatically. If the cells were cheaper, say, 64 per 4 tin, I would not have an issue at all. As it is, while it is fine for lava, plant power is not worth it last I checked.

Thats the only reason i don't make fuel using cells.
    Its very painfull to move my house and all machines, as in the middle of the game i already have like 7-8 double chests of shit i need.
    And to get more tin i need to move to new mining places.