[Bug 1.64 SSP]: Quantum Boots Dont Jump High

• Hi I just have a bug I'd like to report. I have a pair of fully charged quantum boots and i cant jump really high with them. Im holding down control when I just but its still doin the normal 1 block high jump. I also have the KeySprint mod installed, which changed the way Minecraft sprinting works. It makes sprinting a button instead of double tapping the "w" key. I remapped the sprint to Ctrl. Wondering if that would cause this. idk. ?( :huh: :S :?: :!: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots:

• Hi I just have a bug I'd like to report. I have a pair of fully charged quantum boots and i cant jump really high with them. Im holding down control when I just but its still doin the normal 1 block high jump. I also have the KeySprint mod installed, which changed the way Minecraft sprinting works. It makes sprinting a button instead of double tapping the "w" key. I remapped the sprint to Ctrl. Wondering if that would cause this. idk. ?( :huh: :S :?: :!: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots:

Are they TMI'd / NEI'd qsuit boots? Because those don't work anymore, you have to charge them normally first.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.