{WHITELISTED}shiv's bossarifick server [tekkit]

• this is my minecraft 1.0.0 tekkit server to play on the server you will need the tekkit whitelisted
    client te

USE GOOGLE!!! make sure u do a full install. whitelist application:
    why you want to be on the server:
    have you ever been banned?if so why?(honor system):
    what do you have to offer to the server?:

rules:
    1.NO GRIEFING.PERIOD. this will result in a perm ip ban
    2.no racist,sexist, prejudice comments. this will result in a 2 hour temp ban
    3.keep the language clean but u can still cuss a little.if you get out of hand it will
    result in a 30 min ban
    4.have fun
    ^^ :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:
    keep in mind the server just started. it is very crude as of now YOU CAN CHANGE THAT:D
    the server will mostlikley be up on sun. thru thur. from around 7a.m. to 9p.m. and on fri. thru sat. 10-12 if its not open at 7 am or is for a little while the server will be back up at somewhere between 3-4 est
    regs:happeecamper,destruction4,CHATISCO
    derekosmun70
    ops:00shivang,skymile123

keep in mind the server just started. it is very crude as of now YOU CAN CHANGE THAT:D

the ip is 68.41.10.52 as of now i will op no one unless u earn it. :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: :Composite Armor: :Bronze Chestplate: :Bronze Boots: :Bronze Leggings: :Bronze Helmet: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Nano-Helmet: :Nano-Leggings: :Nano-Boots: :Rubber Boots:

SERVERS DOWN AT THE MOMENT

ign:derekosmun70
    why you want to be on the server: i cant get my own to work and would like to help get yours build up as well as share my knowledge with the people who get on your server
    have you ever been banned?if so why?(honor system): No
    what do you have to offer to the server?: i am a veteran of IC and know quite a bit about it i have done vids about it and i have my own unique ways of doing things in IC and i think you will appreciate them :)