[Suggestion] Additional Utility-Chest-Pieces

• I thought of some problems people have with armors. If you are about to wear nano or quantum-armor you normally only wear 3 pieces since the chest-piece is reserved for bat or lappack. With non-electric weapons the Nano/Q-Chestpieces will have a purely military usage. But still some other Chestpieces could fit as alternative improvements to the batpack (next to the lappack which is the only improvement of the batpack actually).

1. Small Change in the Electric-Jetpack

Maybe just switch the Batbox with a Batpack and allow the electric jetpack to work like a normal batpack in addition to flying.

2. Backpack-Addition

It's a Batpack with some additional space to store some items (maybe 9 slots?), I don't really know if it is possible to create an additional inventory if you use a certain item. But again IC2 does some things that I not believed to be possible earlier :P, maybe it could be used to store ammunition later.

3. Hazmat-Addition

I read about the Hazmat-Suit. In most cases you will be wearing it while mining to avoid lava-damage or falling-damage. Then again a chestpiece which can't store energy makes it unlikely that people even use it.

I would price the Backpack similar to the Lappack since it is quite useful. The E-Jetpack is expensive enough. And the Hazmat-Suit will have the drawpack of losing energy upon damage (since it protects against quite a lot of things, and if it would not break or deplete it would be too strong.

• the elctric jet pack isnt expensive at all ?(

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Depends. 4 Glowstone Dust is a lot, exspecially since some SMP-Server disable the Nether, with Expensive enough I mean that the price of the E-Jetpack is reasonable even with the added feature. No idea how often it is used, but I normally go for the Combustion-Jetpack (if at all).

If you compare it to a regular Batpack, or a normal Jetpack the E-Jetpack is expansive. It doesn't cost as much as a Lappack (well the Lappack costs 4 R-Iron and 2 Glowstone-Dust less but it needs 6 Lapis-Blocks which isn't that expensive compared to some other things either, but it is expensive compared to other Utility-Chest-Pieces. So yeah the E-Jetpack requires you do go to the Nether or to waste a lot Gold-Dust. But it does not much for this cost. Since it can't be recharged inside a BatBox I guess it would not be too good if it got's it's storage increased to 60.000 (while using a Batpack in the Recipe) and recharging tools much like the Batpack does.

So it would be an improvement of the Batpack, but it isn't able to store as much Energy as the Lappack.

It's a Batpack with some additional space to store some items (maybe 9 slots?), I don't really know if it is possible to create an additional inventory if you use a certain item. But again IC2 does some things that I not believed to be possible earlier , maybe it could be used to store ammunition later.

The chestplate for bullets makes sense if you have got a weapon eating bullets like hungry Steve eats melon slices.
    Like Gatling.
    But again, if i remember right, Albalaka told that Industrim conflict will relay more on many-many types of bullets, so i think there won't be any "Gatlings"
    And now you have got tollbox, so no need to waiste chestplate

• The chestplate for bullets makes sense if you have got a weapon eating bullets like hungry Steve eats melon slices.
    Like Gatling.
    But again, if i remember right, Albalaka told that Industrim conflict will relay more on many-many types of bullets, so i think there won't be any "Gatlings"
    And now you have got tollbox, so no need to waiste chestplate

He said you can construct your own magazines with different kind of bullets inside, there is still a need to store them somewhere. And the more obvious reason for a Backpack is to stuff ores etc. in it. Since you won't run into combat with a Backpack, since you would be smashed instantly by people wearing Q-Suits. Storing ammo inside it is more for pure mob-defensive purposes, but you might just use the chainsaw. But the thing is with ammunition you need again more inventory-space and no idea if ammunition goes into a tool-box it is definitly no tool.

He said you can construct your own magazines with different kind of bullets inside, there is still a need to store them somewhere. And the more obvious reason for a Backpack is to stuff ores etc. in it. Since you won't run into combat with a Backpack, since you would be smashed instantly by people wearing Q-Suits. Storing ammo inside it is more for pure mob-defensive purposes, but you might just use the chainsaw. But the thing is with ammunition you need again more inventory-space and no idea if ammunition goes into a tool-box it is definitly no tool.

The place you need for ammunition is a matter of weapon and bullet power.
    A pistol whitch one-shots creepers, with it you need not more then 2 magazines.

But if you will use a sub-machine gun whtch kills a chicken in 10 shots, then you need a ton of ammo.

• Yeah, but still in contrary a chainsaw doesn't needs ammo at all :P

But again the ammo-part is purely theoretical since weapons aren't even implemented. The need to stuff ore and what else you find underground in a backpack stays. And since IC2 alone doesn't have something to automate or ease transporting of stuff a backpack actually fits it.