Suggestion: Export and capacity modules

• Name: Export and capacity Modules
    Description: The new upgrade modules add quite a bit of useful functionallity, but lack in one place compared to the existing (and mod added) advanced machines.
    Capacity. Specifically, The induction furnace can store two stacks of dust and smelt it up rapidly. While we can now make it smelt even faster, proposteriously so, It cannot have expanded capacity.
    Also, a macerator cannot process a whole stack of ore, because each ore gives 2 dust. (advanced machines adds the rotary macerator which has two output slots, and centrifugal extractor with 3, for three rubber per resin)

So, three new upgrades.

Input capacity, which adds an additional imput slot, and has a maximum of 8 in a stack, two stacks do not have any more effect.
    Output capacity, which adds an additional output slot, Also max of 8.
    (It will still only process one ore per cycle, so stack them overclockers!)
    Exporter module, which will automatically put the finished product of an operation in an adjacent chest. (like a miner)

This would allow your production to ramp up, as well as possibly allowing early setups to include a few capacity upgrades (I certainly would add an extra output for my macerator, and two for my extractor, and possibly 6 extra imput for my recycler, if possible)

Recipies.

Input capacity
    (uses a normal chest)
    :Refined Iron::Electronic Circuit::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Personal Safe::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:

Output capacity
    (uses a normal chest)
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Personal Safe::Refined Iron:

Exporter module
    (wrench is pistion, circuit is advanced circuit)
    :Intergrated Plating::Wrench::Intergrated Plating: