Support Request: Cannot Craft Certain Items?

• Me and my sister are playing on a local server(so we don't have to do portforwarding). We have been playing IndustrialCraft on it for quite some time.
    However, recently we have encountered a problem.When we tried to craft a jetpack, the item would just go back to the crafting square. The same thing happened with the Nano Chestplate.
    BTW, I looked at the other Support Topics and found one similar. The answer for them was they installed the server incorrectly. However, it definitely was installed correctly for us, because we have been using it with no problems for the past week.
    What's the problem?

• Thank you Ranakastrasz! I think we can go without Jetpacks.
    But we can't go without the nano suit! what is the problem?
    EDIT: Now my friend's Nukes disappear when he tries set it off with redstone.

• Thank you Ranakastrasz! I think we can go without Jetpacks.
    But we can't go without the nano suit! what is the problem?
    EDIT: Now my friend's Nukes disappear when he tries set it off with redstone.

You *can* add the nanosuit into the server folder, but beware, it is extremely buggy. Seriously, it tends to vanish/reappear, and does not have some of the abilities, you can run/jump, and breath, but neither boots nor chest prevent damage. Its kinda odd.

As for the nukes, you cant do anything about that, Unless you don't have the latest version (pretty sure he never fixed it) Because Notch added new code removing any unregistered entities (such as nukes)